About Locksmiths Kettering – in partnership with Absolute Locksmiths
Police DBS Checked
Credit & Debit Card Payments
Locksmiths Kettering have been providing professional locksmith services to homeowners and businesses in Kettering since 2010. Our locksmiths are renowned for providing a reliable and efficient service, whether you‘re looking for lock repairs or replacements.
We provide a 24-hour emergency locksmith service every day of the week, as well as delivering services such as key cutting on site when locks have been replaced and digital door locks for keyless entry systems. All our locksmiths hold the NCFE Level 3 Enhanced Accreditation qualification, as well as holding a current DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) certificate – also known as a police check.
Locksmiths Kettering are fully insured, and hold £5,000,000 of Public Liability Insurance. All our work also comes with a guarantee of at least 6 months. We provide competitively priced services, and charge absolutely nothing for call outs or quotes. We also won’t carry out any work until you’ve agreed the price beforehand. To make things easier for you we take payments in cash, as well as major credit and debit cards.
If You’re trying to find a local locksmith in Kettering, you don’t need to look any further than Locksmiths Kettering. Contact us today.
Contact us today for a Local, Reliable, and Trustworthy locksmith service that’s 100% guaranteed.
Or complete the form for a callback within 20 minutes
Contact us in an emergency on 01536 609979
or request a call back within 20 minutes
Why Choose Locksmiths Kettering?
- Free callouts, free quotes & competitive prices
- 24-hour emergency locksmith service across Kettering
- Speedy response time – under 60 minutes depending on location
- All locksmiths fully insured; work guaranteed for at least 6 months
- Friendly, trustworthy, and fully trained and qualified locksmiths
- All our locksmiths fully police (DBS) checked
- Any lock brand provided and fitted in Kettering
- Secure cash and card payments taken via WorldPay
- Recommendations on security upgrades for commercial and domestic properties